The essence of coloring is to reproduce the coloring of peacock feathers on the hair as accurately as possible. In fact, there are no rules: you can choose any part of the peacock coloring, and transfer it to the hair. The coloring is suitable for both brunettes and blondes. The only thing is that on the latter, peacock shades will look very bright, and you need to be prepared for this.
The name of the coloring conveys its essence. These are shades of warm browns: from the darkest to the lightest. The main thing is that they should be brown or beige (like the color of chocolate and cookies), and keep it warm. We must admit that such coloring is versatile, and will suit most girls. Note, warm shades on the hair soften the face, smooth out skin flaws and make the image look more youthful. Especially great caramel coloring looks on the owners of brown eyes.
Creative coloring has several techniques, each of which has its own nuances and requires a particular hair structure. As for the shades, the color solutions can be very diverse. As a rule, it is an elaborate work of the stylist, who selects colors with a certain pull to a particular trend in clothing. For example, the coloring may gravitate to the anime, gothic, give some kind of abstraction, inherent in the avant-garde.
Pros and cons
Creative hair coloring is an escape for those who are fed up with the color of their hair and want a drastic change of image, albeit for a short time. It has many advantages:
- – Most of these dyes have no ammonia, and therefore do not harm the hair, especially do not destroy their structure;
- – the combination of colors can be very diverse, here is allowed to mix the colors with different degrees of intensity and temperature;
- – it is a wonderful way to hide flaws of the face, distracting from it by brightness and creativity of dyeing;
- – Creative hair dyeing has the visual effect of correcting the face, it rejuvenates its owner;
- – The coloring does not penetrate inside the hair, but rather envelops it, or provides a laminating effect, which protects the hair from UV light and moisture loss;
- – most of the colors are washed away with water, and therefore, if desired, you can quickly get rid of the bright image, if you wanted something else.
In addition, the unusual and spectacular coloring allows you to hide the sparseness of hair, it is also suitable for damaged strands. However, in addition to the pros, creative coloring has its own disadvantages.
- – Some professional products are not harmless to the structure of the hair, they lead to the loss of moisture and brittleness.
- – Such work can be professionally performed by a qualified stylist with a sense of taste, who can pick up and shade, and choose the most successful technique for a particular client.
- – Washed out colors usually do not hold for a long time. To maintain the brightness of the shades will have to resort to correction or re-coloring after a few washings.
- – Such dyeing is expensive: on average, the price tag ranges from 3,000 rubles and above.
- – Creative coloring is demanding for the selection of clothes. Depending on what style she prefers, it may be necessary to buy new things. This is especially true when the stylist used in the work a persistent professional paint.
- – Unsuccessful version, made with special dyes, you can not fix on your own. Sometimes the hair has time to grow back, and the dye still does not wash off with water.
Peacock dyeing in detail
One of the unusual types of hair dyeing is segmental coloring. To perform it, the stylist initially develops a hairstyle layout, then performs a specific haircut, taking into account the position of each centimeter of the future pattern. After that, the master proceeds to hair coloring, creating interesting patterns, often with geometric themes.
As for the hair color, in this case, the contours of the figure are more clearly visible on dark hair. In addition, the basis can be ombré with its characteristic smooth transition of the base color to a lighter one. Red hair can be decorated with a black pattern. If you want to perform the painting of light strands, it is worth choosing dark colors for the drawing, which will stand out on such a basis. And also blond combines well with blue, bright orange and burgundy paint tones.