Today a “dirty” white hair shade is very popular. Almost all Hollywood stars use this method of hair coloring. The color gives an opportunity to refresh the external image, to emphasize the advantages of the face. “Dirty” blond suits girls of the color type summer and spring. Looks great on long curly hair. Next we suggest to see photos of girls with hair color “dirty” blond.
Features of dirty blonde
This color will look beautiful in different techniques, such as balayage, shatouch, ombré, sombré. You can also try a total look. A pleasant bonus will be the rare trips to the colorist, because fattened roots and uneven color make the dirty blonde even more spectacular.
Who is the right shade?
Who is suitable for dirty white color? To dye the strands in this tone can not everyone. Such a luxurious shade is recommended to combine only with a cold color type:
– Eye color – gray, blue or gray-blue;
– The shade of skin – porcelain, very light, without a hint of tanning or bright blush;
– Hair color – blond and light;
– Face shape – oval.
There is a category of women for whom white hair color is strictly contraindicated:
– Owners of brown, green and black eyes – this combination looks unnatural;
– Freckled or problematic skin: this will make the imperfections even more visible;
– Round face shape – blond hair will make your face look even wider and fuller.
Preparing for Dyeing
Before dyeing your strands dirty-white, don’t forget to make thorough preparations:
Cut off split ends and get a fancy haircut. For three weeks, do nourishing and moisturizing masks that will reduce the damage from the dye. Take care of your facial skin-it has to be perfect! Do not wash your hair for 3-4 days before dyeing.
Prepare the necessary materials:
Bleaching powder and oxidant to it (3% oxidant lightens by 1 tone, 6% lightens by 2 tones, 12% lightens by 3 or more). Choose products from the same manufacturer. Prepare for the fact that dark and red hair will have to lighten more than once, and the interval between treatments is 2-3 weeks;
A developer that matches your natural color (40 levels for dark colors and 20-30 for light colors);
A cool shade toner that gives your hair the right shade and eliminates yellowing (for example, Virginia Snow);
Mixtone (silver or pink) – enhances the brightness of the color and absorbs any remaining yellowness;
Quality Purple Shampoo;
Tools for dyeing – brush, container, cape.
Be sure to do a pre-test for allergies. To do this, apply a small amount of the composition behind the ear and wait 30 minutes. If there are no problems, safely proceed to dyeing.
How to take care of dirty white hair?
To keep your hair as vibrant and clean as these photos, learn how to properly care for it. A few simple but effective rules can help.
- Rule 1. How do you get white hair without yellowing? From time to time you should tint the entire length of your hair with shampoo or conditioner with shades of ash or blue. It is desirable that such products contain keratin, natural oils, ceramides and proteins. They restore the structure of bleached hair and protect it from the negative environmental effects.
- Rule 2. Hide your hair from the sun, otherwise it will become dry and burned out. Sprays or creams with a high SPF factor will help you in this case.
- Rule 3. In pools, saunas and baths, wear a cap on your head. Water containing chlorine can give your hair a yellowish tint.
- Rule 4. Use a special shampoo and balm for bleached hair.