Colorful flame and orange-pink shades this season have received a new surge of unrestrained popularity among fashionistas and designers. The notion of the attachment of fiery hair color and capricious squabbling has fallen into oblivion, freeing women from the shackles of imposed stereotypes. The inimitable shades of natural flame-red, slightly foxy, color allow almost all colortypes of women of any age and status to enjoy the juicy shade.
Who goes with orange-pink hair color
For the flame shades to please the eyes of others and harmoniously reveal any image of a woman, it is necessary to choose the tandem of the main color and its complementary shades scrupulously. To understand who suits the hair color, it is necessary to analyze your appearance color type:
- – Spring color type with deep light eyes and aristocratic light skin is perfectly revealed in light shades of red and pink (from golden blonde with pink to light carrot color);
- – Summer, more tart, color type perfectly combines with wheat-golden shades; light, sometimes olive skin perfectly harmonizes with caramel-golden shades;
- – Autumn swarthy girls are wonderfully transformed in a dark caramel, honey-copper and dark shade of mahogany.
Choosing such a hair, it is also worth taking into account the presence of minor skin defects – the presence of freckles, a large number of moles or too close to the blood vessels. Also do not choose juicy carrot or copper shades for women who are prone to frequent blushes. Women after 45 should also limit themselves to noble shades of dark pink, rosewood or dark caramel colors, bright carrot and copper shades give away their age.
Shades of orange-pink hair
Thanks to modern cosmetic hair products, you can try on any look, as you can see in the photos of haircuts. If you decide to repaint your hair in this color, the main thing is to choose the right shade that will be in harmony with your look. The palette of orange and pink hair color shades is so diverse that you do not need to wonder who red hair color suits, but you should take into account the specifics of your appearance. If you have a soft pink skin tone, then virtually any shade of red hair will suit you. The most effective with such a skin color are light shades, close in color to yellow, light gold. These shades will also suit girls with blue and gray-blue eyes.
Rules for dyeing hair orange-pink
The dyeing of red hair in flame colors implies a meticulous study of all stages of the transformation – from the selection of a harmonious shade to the correct exposure of the dye.
It is necessary to remember a few secrets of dealing with red (fiery) shades to make the result of the makeover pleasant in terms of depth of color:
– Owners of gray or too light hair should consult with the master before dyeing in flame colors – gray hair is deprived of its own pigment, which complicates the tinting process. The dye cannot fix on the strands, and the shades turn out dull and sometimes yellow. To avoid such a result it is necessary to dye the hair in several stages, starting gradually to darken the color.
– To make the red color play with natural colors on the light curls, it is necessary to color your hair, which will enrich the extravagant color with noble dark shades, which will visually enhance the volume and fill the hair with the necessary shine.
– Owners of shades of brown hair can safely use dyes of copper shades, picking up the color by 3-4 shades lighter than their own. This trick will help to add depth and clarity to the hair.