The “wolfsbane” haircut has been gaining popularity lately due to its sloppy, feminine look. It looks perfect on young girls and women of age, and it also goes well with beautiful and unusual hair coloring. Read below about the best wolf haircut.
What is a wolf haircut?
In recent years, the “wolf” haircut has been a popular hairstyle trend. This haircut is characterized by short sides and long hair at the top. The back of the head can be shaved or cropped short, which gives the haircut an extreme look and is perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd! But the classic version is more current, where the hair is cut in a graduation method.
The haircut is so versatile that it allows you to combine it with different women and emphasize only advantageous facial features. The haircut came to us from South Korea and has firmly established itself among young girls and older ladies. It is quick and easy to perform, and the variety of styling methods allows you to create beautiful images for every woman.
Who the wolf haircut suits
As we wrote above, this haircut is very versatile, so it can be matched to any type of face. If you have a round type of face, the haircut will help to stretch it to the maximum and make it visually oval. For the oval variant suits any modification of haircuts wolf, where the master will be able to add bangs, or do without it.
For a square, rectangular face it will help to soften sharp corners, hide excessive massiveness, emphasize squares, and a massive forehead to make more narrow. The haircut is suitable for young girls and mature women, as well as for hair of different lengths.
Benefits of haircuts wolf
The haircut contains a lot of advantages:
- It gives volume, which is very important for thin hair;
- Helps to rejuvenate the look;
- Suitable for women of age;
- Perfectly combines with different types of coloring;
- Suitable for a variety of styles;
- Quick and easy to do.
How to make a wolf haircut
The wolf haircut is very easy to do! The master will only need a little time and patience. We offer you some tips on how to perform this hairstyle:
- For the classic version, it is enough to simply cut the hair by the method of graduation;
- If you want to get the volume, then during the haircut leave the long curls on the crown. This will create a slightly sloppy, but very feminine image. To keep your hairstyle in good shape, it is important here to use a special product for curly hair. It will help to correct the overall look of the strands, and will not allow them to stand out strongly from the overall picture;
- An extreme type of haircut wolf – this is with the addition of shaving at the back of the head, or very short cut strands.
Wolf haircut with bangs
If you want to make the haircut even more feminine and stylish, then it is worth adding bangs. In this case, they can be left long or short.
Haircut wolf without bangs
Option haircut wolf without bangs best suited for thin and weakened hair. Therefore, if you have similar hair, it is no problem to make a stylish haircut, without additional load on the strands.